Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform production duties such as Packing, and manual lifting.
* Verify the product is sealed, has correct smart date label and packaged correctly.
* Move product and inventory using a hand jack.
* Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
* Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
* Perform related duties as required by supervision
* May be moved to other lines as work load requires
* Complies with all Company and Federal Policies, Procedures and Regulations
* Achieve departmental KPI’s
* Job Description may change with or without prior notice
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
* Good verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with Supervisor and
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
* Ability to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and
standard accepted practices.
* Good Work Ethic, Sense of Responsibility, Hardworking, Energetic.
• May be required to stand for long periods of time
• May involve some repetitive motions
• Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds
• May also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers
• Must be able to work in cold weather
• Good Work Ethic, Sense of Responsibility, Hardworking, Energetic