||College Park, GA|
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Position: Maintenance Technician
Hourly Range: $17 - $20
- 2-5 years’ work experience with industrial maintenance
- Knows how to use hand tools
- Must have pneumatics, hydraulics, and industrial electrical systems working knowledge
- Able to perform basic mathematical functions
- Knowledge reading schematics and troubleshooting
- Able to perform predictive and preventative maintenance
- Able to maintain, troubleshoot and repair equipment in a timely manner
- Able to tolerate working in a cold, wet, and humid environment
- Able to follow all safety, attendance, GMP, and HR policies
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment
- Min 2 years’ experience in a maintenance department.
- Excellent knowledge of maintenance and operation principles, policies, practices and strategies.
- Thorough working knowledge of PLC (programmable logic controller), pneumatic operated systems, one phase, two phases motors, all aspects of conveyor feeding and packaging.
- Experience using computer based reactionary/ preventive /predictive maintenance software systems; Deacom ERP preferred.
- Experience in the food industry is strongly preferred
- Effectively communication, both orally and written.
- Good computer skills, Excel, Word, Office 365.