Supervise: Team of 5
Hours: 7 AM to 4 PM; weekends will be required for PM
- Will be overall responsible for the maintenance program and personnel.
- Direct, train and develop the maintenance team
- Identify opportunities to eliminate cost and waste and enhance levels of efficiency through lean manufacturing principles
- Management of documents for regulatory audits
- Champion PM program And Calibration program to assure reliability of equipment and compliance.
- Implement best in class maintenance programs and strategies
Support the safety programs across the site while ensuring the safety of the maintenance teams
- Provide technical expertise with high-speed processing equipment
- Review plant production equipment environment
- Provide senior leadership team with status updates regarding all projects/issues involving maintenance department
- Member of the Safety Committee with responsible for all unsafe conditions repaired in a timely manner.
- After hours emergency calls and scheduling of workforce to assist after hours.
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Min 10 years experience in managing a maintenance department.
- Excellent knowledge of maintenance and operation principles, policies, practices and strategies.
- Thorough working knowledge of PLC (programmable logic controller), pneumatic operated systems, thermal oxidizer, acid scrubber systems, boilers, all aspects of conveyor feeding and packaging.
- Experience using computer based reactionary/ preventive /predictive maintenance software systems; Deacom ERP preferred.
- Experience in the food industry is strongly preferred
- Effectively communication, both orally and written.
- Preference will be given to people having recent experience in maintenance management
- College degree, relevant field preferred